Registration will open March 15
REGISTRATION CONSISTS OF TWO STEPS
Both steps must be completed to be registered!
*Junior athletes must be registered by a parent or guardian.
Register with Rowing Canada
You must complete this step before registering in an Ottawa Rowing Club program. Rowing Canada Aviron (RCA) and Row Ontario (RO) are a one time annual membership.
Here are the detailed registration instructions:
- Once you are on the Rowing Canada program page (click the Rowing Canada link above) click on the Join button for Rowing Canada and Row Ontario memberships.
- Log in to your Rowing Canada member account or create a new account if you don’t have one.
- Once you see the program page for 2021 Rowing Canada and Row Ontario memberships click Accept.
- Proceed to STEP TWO below. It is in Amilia that you will register in your desired ORC program and pay the program fee, plus HST and the $52.87 RO and RCA membership fee.
Register on the ORC’s online registration system: Amilia
After registering online in your desired ORC program you will pay the Ottawa Rowing Club program fee plus HST and the $52.87 RCA and RO membership fee.
Are you using Amilia for the first time?
- You will need to set up an account in Amilia when registering for the first time.
- Create an account for yourself and each member of your family if you are registering for more than one person.
- The account allows you to enter information about family members when it is set up — saving you from having to repeat that step with every program purchase!
- Keeps a history of the programs you or your family have registered in.
- You will always have access to your invoices and receipts
- You can update your profile information should your change your email address or health conditions need to be updated.